- Bitmart.com had a global rank of 105,578th this week among all websites.
- The Highest 24 Hour Trading Volume: 213 million USD.
- The highest rank of 13th this week among all exchanges at CoinMarketCap.com.
- New functions developments and optimizations of the backend system.
- Developed a new version of the mobile application.
- Continued website optimizations: launched a new referral bonus webpage and Turkish version etc.
- Continued website developments: optimized the commission introduction webpage, developed Christmas campaign etc.
- Continued development of new listing projects.
- Daily operation of social media, forums, and communities.
- Listed Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Apollo Currency (APL) and Myanmar Gold Coin (MGC), with new trading pairs BCH/BTC, BCH/ETH, BCH/USDT, APL/BTC, APL/ETH, MGC/BTC and MGC/ETH.
- Promoted the new listing projects, trading competitions, and strategic partnerships.
- Business contact and negotiation with new projects.
- Prepared the launch of "Christmas Campaign".
- Continued further marketing cooperations with relevant individuals, agencies and institutes in Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Russia, Turkey, and Nigeria.
- As stated the “Repurchase Mechanism” in our white paper, BitMart has used 20% of the income earned from trading fees from October 20th to November 19th to repurchase and burn 6961332.84518335 BMX (approx. 120,431.058221672 USD). The Repurchase Mechanism will continue until 500 million BMX are burnt, thus reducing the total supply of BMX. You can check the burn records via the blockchain browser:https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc2681d89a7a43ff08119a0248d7689ff5acc9209ba670cdd9e9a8c6ca190b760
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bitmart_exchange/