Dear BitMart Users,
As the new year is approaching, we’d like to take a moment to express our gratitude to all our users who have witnessed and accompanied our development and growth throughout the year of 2018. Thank you for being there, for supporting us unconditionally, and for celebrating our every success and accomplishment!
We’re excited to launch a New Year Eve campaign, a BTC price prediction contest on such a special moment of the year. We look forward to everyone taking part in this campaign and having the chance to win 0.1 BTC!
May the new year begin with the warmest of aspirations. To a better 2019 ahead! 🎉🎉🎉
Campaign period: December 31st, 2018 3:00 PM - January 1st, 2019 3:00 PM (EST)
- Participants must follow BitMart Twitter account.
- Participants must retweet the campaign tweet, comment with your prediction and use #BitMartHappyNewYear2019 before January 1st 3:00 PM (EST).
- The closest prediction to the Close Price on January 1st, 2019 on CoinMarketCap will be declared the winner and can win 0.1 BTC.
- Participants must have a registered BitMart account to receive the rewards.
- Participants must complete the prediction before January 1st 3:00 PM (EST), meaning any answers sent after this time will not be counted.
- If multiple participants declared the same price, the answer with the earlier price declaration will be the winner.
- Participants can only make one prediction. If participants post multiple different prediction answers, they will be disqualified for the campaign.
- The final price will be decided based on the “Close Price” on January 1st from Historical data for Bitcoin on CoinMarketCap. (Based on UTC Time)
- BitMart will announce the winner on January 2nd and the BTC bonus will be issued to the user’s account within 7 business days after the campaign is over.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to entry will be ineligible to win.
- BitMart reserves all rights to this promotion.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy New Year!
December 31st, 2018