Dear BitMart Users,
In order to enhance BitMart's user experience and reward BitMart users for their support. BitMart will launch a new Tiered Trading Fee Discount Program on January 31, 2019 at 09:00 (EST). The detailed rules are as follows:
Tiered Trading Fee Discount:
|Level||30d Trading Volume (BTC)||&||BMX Holdings||Maker||Taker|
|VIP1||< 10 BTC||OR||< 2,000 BMX||0.100%||0.200%|
|VIP2||>= 10 BTC||AND||>= 2,000 BMX||0.090%||0.180%|
|VIP3||>= 50 BTC||AND||>= 5,000 BMX||0.080%||0.160%|
|VIP4||>= 250 BTC||AND||>= 25,000 BMX||0.070%||0.140%|
|VIP5||>= 1,000 BTC||AND||>= 100,000 BMX||0.060%||0.120%|
|VIP6||>= 5,000 BTC||AND||>= 500,000 BMX||0.050%||0.100%|
|VIP7||>= 25,000 BTC||AND||>= 2,500,000 BMX||0.040%||0.080%|
|VIP8||>= 50,000 BTC||AND||>= 5,000,000 BMX||0.030%||0.060%|
- Users' transactions will be converted into BTC trading volume at the current exchange rate.
- BitMart will automatically calculate user's 30-day trading volume and screenshot users' BMX balance every day at 12:00 AM (UTC). After the calculation is completed, BitMart will update the user's VIP level.
- Except for VIP1, users in other levels are supposed to meet both the requirements of "30d Trading Volume" and "BMX Holdings" simultaneously. For example, if a user has a 30d trading volume of 1,000 BTC and holds 2,000 BMX. He/She only meets the requirements of VIP2: "30d Trading Volume >= 10 BTC" AND "BMX Holdings >= 2,000 BMX. Thus, he/she can enjoy a 0.090% Maker Fee and a 0.180% Taker Fee.
- For VIP1’s requirements, users only need to meet either "30d Trading Volume < 10 BTC" or "BMX Holdings < 2,000 BMX".
- The fee discount is valid for 24 hours and BitMart will automatically calculate the next 30-day period ‘s fee discount upon expiration.
- The fee discount will not be affected by BitMart’s other promotions, such as Referral Program, BMX deduction, etc. As for BMX deduction, fee deduction will be calculated based on the above fee level.
Explanation of nouns:
- Taker: If you place an order that is filled immediately, this order takes liquidity from the marketplace and, therefore, you are considered a taker and will be charged a taker fee.
- Maker: If you place an order that is not filled immediately, but your order rests on the order book. Your order adds liquidity to the marketplace so you are considered a maker and will be charged a maker fee.
Thank you for your support!
January 31, 2019