Once you initiate a wire deposit or withdrawal, it cannot be canceled. After the 3-5 business days clearing period, you will be able to transfer your funds back to the desired account.
Articles in this section
- How Long Does it Take for My Deposit to Arrive?
- When Will My Bank Transfer (ACH) Deposit Fully Clear?
- How Do I Send a Wire Transfer?
- Will I be Charged Wire Transfer Fees?
- Why is My Routing Number not Getting Accepted?
- When am I Able to Initiate Another Bank Transfer (ACH) Deposit?
- Can I Use a Joint Bank Account?
- Can I send Bank Transfer as an International User?
- What is the Difference Between Bank Transfer and Wire Transfer?
- Cancel a Wire Deposit or Withdrawal